Thursday 12 January 2017

Rustic Hearts

Dear Reader,

We all back to the everyday routine an creating ideas for the next events. We will celebrate love in February, so I bring some rustic heart ideas. This time is no red, everything is nature inspired and you can find them at my Heart Board or between my pins.

Made from wood pieces:

The door handle:

Wedding decor:


My new Ceraminic jewelry dish:


Lovely pound idea in the garden:


One thing is sure, hearts can make our life "warmer".

Have a lovely day!
Ildi

6 comments:

  1. love is definitively in the air! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh Oh my..........this is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete


  3. I really like the last heart in stone

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful heart collection! each piece is wonderful! I especially the wooden one and the teal ceramic dish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is such a wonderful idea! your selection is great!

    ReplyDelete