Friday 24 June 2016

Blue Wine

Dear Readers,

Today I read the news. After the bed news I found some entertaining articles and one of them about the Blue wines.
I think it is beautiful and the idea is fantastic, however we used to it the red and white version. Mine personal favorite is the spicy rose but I would try the blue one without thinking. However I have some question, Why Blue? What is the secret of the blue color? Who is the producer?.....

The Internet is my friend and after a short google I like this company the best: Gïk

"GIK represents the innovative side of life, because that’s how we are. We believe in the creative rebellion, we build new things, break with the past and create our future. "

The GIK wineries are located mainly in La Rioja, Zaragoza and Courthèzon.

"Gïk is produced through a pigmentation process. Firstly a base is created from a mixture of red and white grapes, which is then added to two organic pigments; indigo and anthocyanin – which comes from the very skin of the grapes used to make wine."

 It seems the blue wine is a healthier choice:)
"Gïk carries no added sugars. Why? Firstly because sugar ferments and turns into alcohol inside the bottle. Secondly, because excess of fast carbs leads to overweight, while non-caloric sweeteners are a healthier and more stable choice."

If you want to know more about the red wine, just visit the website (link is above).

I immediately inspired and made new snow white dishes with a blue color.  I plan to list these cuties this weekend. You do not need to wait for it, just mail me for more informations.


Did you know, a blue color symbolizes trust, loyalty and confindence.

 
Have a great, blue weekend!
Ildi





No comments:

Post a Comment