Tuesday 28 August 2012
Let's all say hello to Fall as it is approaching; it is closer day by day, and we must all be ready to take out our cardigans, and sweaters. As all the leaves will start falling off of the trees, we should wear something that screams FALL!
This yellow heart ring gives a great pop of colour to your grey cardigans! Make sure to check it out HERE. Would like to have it in other colours such as red or green? Message me, I'll make one for you!
Tuesday 21 August 2012
This ceramic owl could be just the perfect touch of decoration to your home! Make sure to check it out HERE for more details!
Here are some facts about owls that you should know!
- Owls hunt during the night so that they can avoid competition with daytime avian hunters such as eagles. Clever thinking, no?
- Owls are unable to move their eyes within their sockets to a great extent, which is why they are able to turn their heads 270 degrees left or right from the forward facing position. Pretty flexible, isn't it?
- Owls create a wide variety of sounds or vocalizations. This is so that their cries can travel well through the night air, enabling them to locate mates and declare territories despite the darkness.
Monday 20 August 2012
Autumn is on its way, here is a Monday Moodboard that is inspired by the falling leaves. Better take out our autumn jackets soon!
Flower Necklace - bijubrill
Tree Brooch - zyzanna
Disks Bib Necklace - hunkiidorii
Watercolor Illustration - barbaraszepesiszucs
Felted Hedgehog Bookmark - bboutiquebeauties
Crochet Pumpkins and Witch - crochandi
Monday 13 August 2012
Sunday 12 August 2012
This summer was a rich summer with butterflies flying around.
As we all know, caterpillars can grow into beautiful butterflies. Here are a few interesting facts about butterflies:
- They can only fly if their body temperature is above 86 degrees. They warm themselves up by the sun.
- The fastest butterfly can fly at about 30 mile per hour.
- They migrate in order to avoid adverse environmental conditions like cold weather. Some only migrate short distances but a few migrate thousands of miles.
Saturday 11 August 2012
These round, green ceramic stud earrings can bring out your eye colour! These studs are handmade, so every pair is unique!
"Green, which is Nature's colour, is restful, soothing, cheerful, and health-giving." - Paul Brunton
The colour green has a special power. It is often used for decorating because of its calming effect. It also helps imagination, which is why it is essential to look at something green while brainstorming or studying.
And at last, green symbolizes good luck, just like a four-lea flower!
Friday 3 August 2012
Do you know the real story behind the "heart shape"?
The shape of a "heart" was originally not identified by a human's heart but by 2 swans. Yes, swans. Here is the explanation: when 2 swans face each other, their necks bend into a shape of a "heart".
This is where the name of the shape "heart" was originally identified from; and the human's heart was only named "heart" as well after this.
The new month has just began with a brand new, upcoming collection to Ceraminic!
These new ceramic earrings will be in stock soon! A choice of red or teal blue ceramic beads on a loop earring! A great accessory to spice up your summer outfit while the red bead on the loop earring is also great for the upcoming fall!
Make sure to not miss the new arrivals!